This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
PEER REVIEW PROCESS
- The review was conducted in a double-blind, peer-reviewed manner, in which the author and reviewer did not know each other; the author does not know who reviewed the article, and vice versa, the reviewer does not know whose article is being reviewed.
- Reviewers who are registered at Manna Rafflesia have the right to submit (submit) their articles to Manna Rafflesia for publication. Editors will still adhere to the double-blind peer-reviewer principle so that articles submitted by authors who are registered as reviewers will be submitted to other reviewers.
- Editor in Chief is allowed to review according to their area of expertise.
- Reviewers must have experience writing in journals indexed in the Open Journal System (OJS), have a Google scholar account, and, however, reviewers who also have positions as reviewers in OJS indexed journals elsewhere, still, get permission to become reviewers.
- One manuscript was reviewed by two reviewers to maintain the objectivity of the quality of the manuscript. The review system is implemented using a two-round pattern, with a different reviewer in each round.
- The editor will decide whether the manuscript is accepted or rejected for publication during the pre-review process and/or after receiving the reviewer's recommendation.